P.Built Constructions is looking for a new Site Foreman to contribute to its ongoing success in Sydney’s and Central Coast’s residential construction market. As an expanding company, we are looking for someone comfortable within a growth culture, who will recognize and encourage development wherever possible.
As this is a senior position within the company, this role requires a self-starter who isn’t afraid of extensive responsibility and is always looking for opportunities for self-improvement and professional development.
The successful candidate will:
- Have minimum six years carpentry experience
- Assess current methods and suggest ways to increase efficiency and improve company processes
- Set an example for the team, continuously operating with best practice in mind
- Have outstanding time management skills
- Have exceptional communication skills, with a courteous and polite manner
- Be well-presented
- Have experience in mentoring, training and assisting younger members of the team
- Take a collaborative and problem-solving approach to every situation
- Be visionary and adaptive, looking to the big picture when necessary
The P.Built culture is defined by its approach to challenges, taking a positive problem-solving attitude to every situation. It celebrates responsibility and quality, with the entire team operating on an ethos of accountability and best practice.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today.